What personal information do we collect from visitors to our blog, website, or app?
When appropriate, visitors may be prompted to provide their name, email address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to enhance their overall experience.
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
How do we protect your information?
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We leverage cookies to:
• Assist in remembering and processing items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Monitor advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to enhance future site experiences and tools. Trusted third-party services may also track this information on our behalf.
You can customize your cookie preferences through your browser settings, either receiving warnings or turning off all cookies. While disabling cookies may affect some features, it won't compromise the overall efficiency of your site experience, and essential functions will still operate, allowing you to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to external parties.
Our website does not feature or endorse third-party products or services.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
• Within 7 business days
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
C-1117,Tower C, Noida One,
Plot No.8, Block B, Sec-62,